Home Disclaimer LinksTestimonials
Parvaid & Vibactra Plus Testimonials

Love me, help me

Life Cell Support
Vibactra Plus
Parvo Consultations

Recovered Parvaid Parvo Puppy Photos



Border Collie Pup






Kaytlin & Lou

Max & Lou


Testimonials - Parvaid Recovered Parvo Puppies

The following are unaltered, and unedited email testimonials from happy pet owners who have used PARVAID and Vibactra Plus to help their beloved puppy recover from Parvo.

"Subject: Update on our dogs progress

Hello Julie!
 I am sending this email to let you know how well our dog has bounced back after being diagnosed with parvo. Ive sent a couple of emails updating our progress.  She is now eating, drinking, playing, going normal pottys:) and everything else a nine month old chihuahua/jack russel mix should be doing, bouncing off the walls! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  That is all I can say to you!  We don't have to bury this precious dog who we got on Halloween day.  She weighs a total of 4.5 lbs. and is a bundle of energy now. You would never know that last Friday she couldn't even lift her head. I will recommend this program to everyone I know, it truly is a miracle worker.  Honestly, prior to me getting the Parvaid and vibactra plus, we had to use the emergency tea for two days. As a result of just the tea, she was eating and drinking normally. The Parvaid and vibactra has been the proverbial icing on the cake.  My husband and I followed the directions for the tea and the Parvaid to a tee, and its paid off! Anything I can do to help, such as promoting this product, and the tea!, let me know.  Sincerely, LaDawn Bowman"

"Good morning, Julie!

Abby continues to thrive.  Her appetite is ravenous.  She's back fully on her raw diet as of Saturday morning (Friday night she ate cooked chicken).  She ate three full meals yesterday and woke up this morning starving.  She ate breakfast heartily.
I gave her the Parvaid through last night.  I actually left the house this morning and forgot to give it to her.  I had planned to give it to her one more day, even though as of yesterday it was two full days after she started eating.
I'm attaching a picture of Abby, along with me and my daughter.  This was taken early Saturday afternoon, 3.5 days since her first symptom appeared and less than 48 hours after her diagnosis at the vet - and her most serious moments.
What a testimony to a healthy, natural lifestyle and alternative medicine.  Parvaid will ALWAYS be recommened by me!!

Subject: Parvo Pups
From: Rocky Standifer
"I hope you remember me, but I had the 2 Rot's who contracted Parvo and the Vet's tried to kill them.  They survived thanks to your help and medicine.  You wanted me to write it up for your website and send it to you, so here it is.  Bet you thought I wouldn't do it.  Thanks for your patience."

From: Gerald Barker
Subject: Re: Parvaid & Vibactra Plus
I can not express how much your help has meant to Chloe and my family....without your help our pup would probably be gone.
Your willingness to help and answer my questions is not something you run accross much anymore.
If there is ever any way that I can repay your kindness ...all you have to do is to ask.
Attached is a couple of pix and a small movie that I took today.
Once again....THANKS!!!!!
Gerald Barker


From: "Jennifer Gates"

Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 6:29 PM
Subject: Miles survived... and so did I

"Julie - this is my story of Miles and our ordeal.  I sent this out to my family and close friends.  I thought you might appreciate it as well.

He is still doing great... but wants to eat all the time and, now, only chicken! Tomorrow I plan to begin to wean him back to his Oma's raw turkey & veg. food.
He's something else! I can hardly believe how quickly has become himself again.  What a blessing. Thank you!

 Jennifer Gates

 Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:28 AM
 Subject: Miles survived... and so did I

Well ... the last 4 days were days from hell.  I don't think I've ever been through anything quite like it.  We almost lost our little Miles.

I noticed last Friday that Miles was not eating too well and he threw up in the morning.  By Saturday, he wouldn't eat anything he usually would.  I even made a special trip to the store to get something he would eat.  He refused to eat all day and began throwing up during the night Sat. I thought he had food poisoning because he had gotten into the neighbor's

 Sunday morning I decided to not go to church so I could watch him.  He would hardly drink water - which I offered to him with extra nutrients in it. Unfortunately, I was scheduled to work at Jo-ann's in the afternoon, so I left him alone.  When I got home around 8 PM, I found him sleeping in the bottom of my closet and he looked almost dead.  I called the Emergency Vet Clinic and they said to bring him in.  I had no idea what was coming.

It took about 30-45 minutes to see the vet. She was very nice but suspected, from the symptoms, Canine Parvo Virus.  She did the test first before telling me what that meant in detail. About 20 minutes later I found out that he could die pretty quickly.  He was very dehydrated and the virus was attacking viciously.  It is expensive to leave a pet in a place like this, but if I didn't he would most likely die before morning. I was alone, desperate to know what was best for him... as there was no guarantee from the vet that he would make it at all (about 50% of pups don't) - I was super concerned because it had been going on 3 days since he first showed symptoms.

 Well, I left him there Sunday night and had to pick him by 7:30 the next morning to take to our regular vet.  I got home about midnight and went online to a website that I had already ordered some other holistic products from for my dogs.  They had a tremendous amount of info on parvo... plus they explained how to survive it with a natural product called Parvaid.  I ordered it right then, requested overnight shipment (it was coming from
The next morning they had emailed me with an "emergency tea" recipe to begin immediately until the product arrived. The tea contained electrolytes, echinacea, camomille, peppermint, & garlic. I had to administer 1 T. every hour until the medicine came.

 So, I picked Miles up from the Emerg.  Vet at 7 am, my vet didn't open until 9, and started the tea at 8:40 am.  I went to my vet's later and he gave me Amoxicillan to prevent secondary infections and told me to keep him hydrated with the tea.  As long as he kept it down, Miles would not need to be on an IV for hydration.  I tried to show my vet the info on the Parvaid that was ordered, but he really didn't listen.  So for over 24 hours I nursed Miles with syringes filled with the herbal tea & pedialyte and water with colloidal silver.  Every 8 hours he recieved the antibiotic.  All he did was sleep. He did not look well.  He threw up after I got him home (about the 2nd hour of having the tea).   Around 12:30 PM on Monday he went outside on his own, but snuck around to the back where Jack has a huge pile of yard debris in a fenced in area. I called him, but he wouldn't come out. I walked away for a few minutes to talk to my neighbor and when I came back, I could not see him any more.  I hoped he had gone back in the house.  I looked all over the house.  Then all over the back yard again. Then I finally went into the debris area (scary) and could not see him.  I was panicking.  I became hysterical.  No one was here to help me.  I screamed and cried for him.

 Finally I put on good shoes and went into the debris area another time - armed with a hoe (in case of snakes). Way down in the middle of the tangled brush and branches I saw him.  I don't know if he couldn't get out or just wouldn't.  It was like he was going go just lay there and die.  This whole ordeal had been about 2 hours.  I had to break the branches and pull them with the hoe to remove him, but I did it.  I carried him in crying and hugging him.

 I continued the routine the rest of the afternoon.  He did drink water on his own after being outside so long in the heat.  He slept continuously.  It was a long night.  I was exhaused - by now it was the 3rd night of dealing with him.  At 10 am on Tues. the doorbell rang, and the package had arrived.

We now switched from tea and amoxicillan to Parvaid and Vibactra.  The Parvaid had to be administered every hour until he began to eat & drink on his own - usually takes 12- 24 hours.  After 7 hours, he was up and wanted to eat.  I couldn't believe it.  He was wagging his tail and had life in his eyes again.  A real miracle!

 It is now Wednesday, the 3rd day since the diagnosis, and he is so alive and so much a puppy again!  My contact person with the Parvaid was an angel. She walked me through everything using email. She gladly answered all my questions and was so relieved when I told her how well he was doing already.

 If you want to know about holistic methods to take care of your pet, check out: http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/ and tell them "Miles" sent you! They are located in Lake Elsinore, CA and I hope to visit there the next time I go see Melody. Miles would have died without this protocol. I plan to give all the information to both my vet and the Emerg. Vet, as well as the store I buy all my "natural" dog food from.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this.  I really needed to tell
 everyone.  I had really cried out to God on Sunday night for an answer. He gave it to me with the wonderful people at Wolf Creek Ranch. What a true blessing.  I thank God for sparing Miles and teaching me something that can help others.

 Have a wonderful day!

Testimonials Page II

All Information and Photos © Copyright 2005-present, ParvoPuppy.Com and may not be used without express written permission from ParvoPuppy.Com. Please email Webmaster for comments about this site.